University of Geneva - Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law, the University of Geneva's law school, awards the Swiss 'Licence', 'Diplôme' and 'Doctorat' of law.
In conjunction with their teaching duties, professors conduct research into a variety of aspects of the law, including constitutional, environmental and sustainable development law:
- ENVIR - Centre (of gravity) for environmental law
Contact: Nicole Crausaz, Tel: (+41 22) 379 84 73; Fax: (+41 22) 379 84 67; Email: Nicole.Crausaz@droit.unige.ch;
- INPUB - Department of Public International Law and International Organization
Contact: Edith Muerrle or Véronique Gillet, Tel: (+41 22) 739 85 42; Fax: (+41 22) 739 85 43;
Email: Edith.Muerrle@droit.unige.ch or Veronique.Gillet@droit.unige.ch. See also INPUB's separate entry;
- CETEL - Centre for research, techniques and evaluation of the law;
- CEJE - Centre for European Legal Studies
Contact: Tel: (+41 22) 379 84 70, Fax: (+41 22) 379 86 62, Email: Ceje@droit.unige.ch. See also CEJE's separate entry;
- C2D - Centre for the study and documentation of direct democracy
Contact: Prof. Andreas Auer, Director.
Participants in the Faculty’s seminars and colloquiums include members of the local and international communities who are interested in the law.